Shaving Cream: Specially formulated to clean, soften, and moisturize.
Scent- Tea tree & Peppermint
This alternative nourishes and protects sensitive skin while helping you get a good, close shave. Say goodbye to dry, itchy skin and razor burn!
FOLLOW THESE TIPS FOR A GOOD SHAVE
1. Make sure you wash your face before you start shaving. This will stop any bacteria lying dormant on your face from getting into any of your skin's pores that will open during the shaving process, which would cause irritation or acne.
2. Splash you face with warm water. This will open up your pores, make your beard hairs softer, and makes it easier for your razor to make contact with your skin.
3. Apply your shaving cream and shave only with the grain of your beard (the direction your hair is growing). Use short strokes and don't go over any areas more than once. Apply only a little pressure as you shave, letting the sharpness of the razor do most of the work for you. This will minimize your chances of ingrown hairs and reduce irritation.
4. Rinse your razor often.
5. After you're done, make sure you rinse your face with cold water. This will close your pores. When it comes to razors, skip those multi-bladed razor offerings. Any razor with more than one or two blades will only end up irritating your face.
6. When you're finished shaving, apply a soothing aftershave oil ( Blacklabel Aftershave Oil ) It's important to note, however, that many things called "aftershave" are frequently alcohol-based, which will dry out skin. You want something that will moisturize and protect, or that contains aloe vera if you commonly get razor burn.
Ingredients- Glycerin, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. Sorbitol,Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Goat Milk, Aloe vera gel, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.
Do small skin test before using fully, might contain allergens to certain individuals.
Our Products coats each hair shaft, protecting it from dust and dryness and prevents beard flakes & itching. Keeps hair shiny – daily use gives hair a nice sheen. Keeps hair shiny – daily use gives hair a nice sheen
Skin/Hair moisturizer – seals in moisture and creates an effective barrier to external elements. Relieves dry, itchy skin – applying beard oil to dry, itchy patches in the beard will provide considerable relief and moisturizes the affected area
Prevents breakage – washing and shampooing can strip the hair of natural oils causing breakage, Our products coats the hair shaft, restoring moisture and preventing breakage. Hydrates the skin under the beard.